Companion Data Services’ Cloud Companion® Is Proud To Have Earned The FedRAMPSM-Ready Status
Our highly secure, multi-tenant, enterprise-class cloud computing service offering enables government agencies and non-government organizations to operate in the cloud with greater agility and flexibility while adhering to rigorous security, privacy and information technology governance controls required by the federal government.
Companion Data Services delivers fully managed end-to-end cloud integration, development, management and maintenance services. Cloud Companion Managed Services Solutions helps customers effectively create the best architecture and implementation plans for moving workloads to the cloud with confidence and security.
Our cloud hosting services include the provisioning of compute, network, operating system and storage resources to meet customers’ production, development and test computing needs, in addition to the provisioning and administration of the operating system, system management, security, storage management and backup. By combining enterprise-class technology, Cloud Companion delivers high-availability and secured cloud hosting including monitoring, backups and recovery, and 24/7/365 support.
Customers benefit from our health care industry expertise and superior customer service, with a solution built from the ground up with security and best practices. Companion Data Services has been awarded a variety of contract vehicles. Please check back often as we build our portfolio.
Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts
SeaPort-e is a four-year award with indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ). It is the Navy's electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas, including information technology. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements among 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. (Learn more.)
- Subcontractor on large and small teams.
- A 10-year multiple award with IDIQ, it is a government-wide acquisition contract that can be used by any federal civilian or U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency to procure a broad range of information technology solutions.
- Subcontractor on team.
- A five-year IDIQ contract that enables the Veterans Administration to modernize services through transformational capabilities, systems engineering and other solutions that span the entire range of lifecycle-based IT, including cyber security, LAN/WAN management and technical facilities support.
Information Technology Professional Services (IT Schedule 70)
- IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an IDIQ multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products, services and solutions.
Agency-specific IDIQ Contracts
CMS Virtual Data Center
- An IDIQ designed to meet a broad range of computing needs for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). Services acquired through this vehicle must fully meet all of the CMS design, engineering and data security standards.